Finance ManagerJob not available
* The preparation and presentation of financials and key indicators for business reviews, management reporting, budgeting and strategic planning.
* Preparing analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual financials compared to forecast, budget and prior year.
* The development, implementation and analysis of KPI's to improve business performance.
* The development, implementation and analysis of commercial analytics including service line profitability.
* Work closely with internal business partners, providing financial expertise on processes to support them in their decision-making.
* The development of short and long range operating objectives, organisational structure and succession plans.
Interested applicants will demonstrate a hands-on approach and have a good eye for detail as well as being able to take a broader, top down view when required. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to identify inefficiencies and implement lasting, meaningful improvements. You must have the credibility and confidence to challenge all levels of the business, both inside and outside of finance and be an effective collaborative team player. Strong organisational skills are essential, as is the ability to manage your time and those of your team to ensure that deadlines are achieved and quality work is delivered under pressure. You must also be able to demonstrate a proven track record in all financial operations including FP&A, commercial finance, controls, compliance and corporate development.
Please contact Nick Culley for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: