Finance DirectorReference: J57037
The leadership team are forward thinking and have ambition, energy and a confidence built from their success, and all share aligned goals to continually evolve and grow the company. As such, they are looking for a likeminded, and commercially focused Finance Director to support their continued success long into the future.
You will be responsible for the overall control of the company's accounting function delivering shareholder confidence in the company's financial robustness. You will ensure that the long-term interests of shareholders, colleagues and customers is secured.
• Advising, presenting reports, and providing counsel as part of the Board on all financial matters,
• Provide ongoing leadership, training and development of the finance team, driving continuous improvement and performance,
• Responsibility for and development of company ERP system, reporting and integrity of data,
• Working with fellow Board members implementing strategic projects, both within the finance department and across the business ensuring added value, whilst also managing risk,
• Acting as the strategic financial partner to both the main Board, the operations Board, and other managers by providing quality advice, challenge, insight, reports and analysis,
• Leading the review of monthly financial performance and recommending actions to deliver enhancements,
• Continuously evolve processes and internal controls ensuring effective risk management,
• Ensuring that capital investments are financially robust and shareholder investment is protected and enhanced,
• Delivering / manage budget process and provide accurate analysis of forecasts,
• Leading on negotiations with the company's insurances and other service providers,
• Financial due diligence and integration of acquisitions,
• Develop and maintain a good financial understanding of stakeholders in the sector,
• Responsibility for a number of compliance and Governance areas.
We are looking for a Qualified Accountant with the above technical experience to ensure you give guidance and constructive challenge to the Board, providing insightful reporting and advice, which supports commercial judgement.
Pivotal to your success will be exceptional leadership and people skills. You will be able to evidence strong commercial acumen, where you have supported decision making to benefit the company and its customers. You will be able to operate within a medium / large company, ideally with experience gained within a multi-site, product and service led industry. Advanced system skills and knowledge of ERP is essential.
The successful candidate will be solutions led, with strong integrity. You will be conscientious, diligent and always put the interests of the company, its people and their customers first. You will enjoy and thrive in a people led culture, where you can positively influence the long term, and continued success of the company.
For more information, or a confidential discussion about the role and your suitability, please apply, or contact Tom Earl at Pure Executive.