Finance Business PartnerReference: J57283
Our client have a footprint across Europe and are experiencing significant growth. This commercially focused role will directly support the Finance Director in the delivery of key business strategies.
Key Responsibilities: -
• Develop and lead the planning and forecasting for various revenue streams of the business to assist in delivering a high level of profitability
• Provide commercial input to the Finance Director and Financial Controller for all potential investment and commercial opportunities
• Assist in the development of various system tools that provide clear performance measurements and KPI's
• Preparation and delivery of monthly performance pack
• Co-ordinate and review month end process
• Pricing and tender management
The Candidate: -
• Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
• Exposed to senior level management with the ability to influence change
• Strong financial modelling skills
• Commercial mind-set with the ability to add significant value
• Focused on high performance output and delivering results
Our client offers an excellent benefits package that include bonuses, non-contributory pension scheme, private healthcare and much more.
If you are excited by the prospect of being part of a dynamic business that has a vibrant culture, then please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Resourcing Solutions for further information.