Finance Business PartnerReference: J46834
This role will deliver effective financial management, control, and provide objective financial advice and opinions that positively impact the future choices of the business.
As a true business partner the role works alongside key decision makers to help drive and influence future financial planning. A primary focus of this role is working alongside the COO on the operational side of the business having large exposure to key people driven costs and operational resource planning.
• Develop medium and long term planning including appropriate performance targets and metrics
• Provide objective challenge regarding spend plans and take a proactive role in looking for ways to deliver operational efficiencies
• Work closely with senior divisional management and the Finance Director
• Review financial performance information and plans including annual budget, monthly management accounts and forecasting
• Ensure good costs controls and well as promoting good financial disciplines and risk management processes
• Act as a role model and positive finance representative with all stakeholders
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
• Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and commercial awareness
• Knowledge of both management and financial reporting
• Previous Business Partnering experience would be beneficial
• Ability to demonstrate key influencing skills
If you would like further information on this opportunity then please contact Hannah Flindall at Pure on 01245 708808.