Finance Business PartnerJob not available
This role will deliver effective financial management, control, and provide objective financial advice and opinions that positively impact the future choices of the business.
As a true business partner the role works alongside key decision makers to help drive and influence future financial planning. A primary focus of this role is working alongside the COO on the operational side of the business having large exposure to key people driven costs and operational resource planning.
• Develop medium and long term planning including appropriate performance targets and metrics
• Provide objective challenge regarding spend plans and take a proactive role in looking for ways to deliver operational efficiencies
• Work closely with senior divisional management and the Finance Director
• Review financial performance information and plans including annual budget, monthly management accounts and forecasting
• Ensure good costs controls and well as promoting good financial disciplines and risk management processes
• Act as a role model and positive finance representative with all stakeholders
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
• Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and commercial awareness
• Knowledge of both management and financial reporting
• Previous Business Partnering experience would be beneficial
• Ability to demonstrate key influencing skills
If you would like further information on this opportunity then please contact Hannah Flindall at Pure on 01245 708808.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: