Finance Business PartnerReference: J51521
As part of the Global FP&A team this role will play an important role as decision support and business partner to The Global Corporate Services teams, with the main focus being the IT directorate. Working with Senior Business Stakeholders, this forward-looking role will provide value added analysis and influence over key strategic decision making. This role will be embedded in the business, providing senior leadership with value added analysis and scenario planning in order to support both operational and strategic decision making.
The aim of all the FP&A colleagues is to support the various global business units, providing useful and insightful information to the senior and executives leaders to support and add value through the decision making, financial planning and budget management process.
• Provide monthly budget/forecast variance including opex, capex and headcount analysis
• Maintaining backing schedules and rolling forecast files
• Assess impact of business decisions such as delaying / bringing forward new hires.
• Project reporting and variance analysis, including the ERP implementation currently in progress as well as other key strategic and high- profile projects
• Building and maintaining cost models for IT projects including Opex / Capex
• Working alongside other business partners on cross-functional projects to ensure all costs are captured
• To provide business performance management and business decision support to the cost centre managers across the corporate functions initially focusing on IT
• Support budget and forecast building
• Support timesheet tracking process, maintaining new users / projects on the system and monthly analysis of results
• Ensure correct financial procedures are maintained and adhered to, working alongside other finance teams where necessary
The ideal candidate will be degree educated, possess a professional qualification Aca, ACCA or CIMA and have previous experience working in a Commercial Finance environment. You will need the ability to work alongside and influence senior members of staff, with particular reference to Corporate Services teams (Finance, Legal, HR, IT). You should also possess strong commercial acumen and the ability to see the bigger picture coupled with advanced analytical and scenario planning skills.
In addition to competitive salaries, our client offers an attractive flexible benefits package which includes share options, a culture focused on wellbeing and opportunities for growth and development.
Please contact Mark Wishart at Pure to discuss in more detail.