Finance AssistantReference: J53165
• Invoice checking and processing
• Daily banking and payment runs
• Maintaining accounting ledgers
• Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts
• Query handling
• Assisting with other financial processes and activities across the department where required
Education and qualifications
• AAT qualified/part qualified is desirable
• Experience working in a Finance role
• Excellent communication
• Effective team player
• Strong problem solving skills
• Good organisation and able to work well under pressure
This role is based in the town centre and has brilliant transport links.
If you are interested please apply or contact Maddie @ Pure for more information.