Finance AssistantJob not available
A newly created position due to business growth, this role will be responsible for helping with the day-to-day tasks within the finance department.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, duties include but not limited to:
- Reconciliation's - product deposits
- Investigate/resolve reconciliation queries
- payment reconciliation's (assist)
- Processing customer refunds
- Assist Purchase Ledger team if required
- Supporting the finance team during busy periods
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
Personal skills and qualifications:
- Early AAT studier (not essential)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good IT and Excel skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good time management
The appointed person will receive a perm full-time contract, and a competitive salary+package.
This role is part office based and part remote. Flexible around your requirements.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please select apply now to submit your CV for reviewing.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions, Norwich.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: