Finance AssistantJob not available
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will become a vital person within the finance team and will contribute highly to the performance of the accountancy team.
Key Duties of the role will include but not limited to:
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Processing any necessary refunds and staff expenses
- Additional Admin/team duties including answering any inbound calls and office based tasks
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Data Input for daily sales
- Ad hoc Duties as and when requested by the Finance Director
Personal Skill set and Qualifications:
- Studying or completed AAT (Qualified by experience will be considered)
- Experience using Sage (any version)
- Good communicator with fantastic telephone manner
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail and able to work well under pressure
- Professional at all times with the ability to build good working relationships
The appointed person will be employed on a full-time permanent basis and receive a good salary/package.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please select apply now to submit your CV for reviewing.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions, Norwich.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: