Finance AssistantReference: J51500
Our client, are looking for an Finance Assistant to join their finance team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to join a successful Essex business.
• Supporting the Management Accountant in the preparation of the monthly application to the client.
• Support in the production of key contract finance reports, for Senior Management.
• Put together client pack for management Accountant approval, including journal log, copies of scanned invoices on USB & letter signed by Contract Director.
• Check accuracy of codes and fields populated.
• Accuracy of application KPI.
• Ensuring accuracy of coding data within CPA system.
• Reconciliation of accounts
• Update records, amend journals and review accounts
• Provide analysis and run accruals
• Organising Finance meeting.
• Maintain action/logs of finance/internal meetings.
• Update data received for the new forecast process.
• Cover duties of Assistant Management Accountant as and when required.
• Support for the P&L and balance sheet as and when required.
• Monitor Finance inbox.
• Assist in develop new reports as required (Macro/vision/SQL)
• Supporting Management Accountant with queries.
Skills and Experience
• Current active studier of AAT however ACA/ACCA/CIMA (desirable).
• Basic understanding of finance role, P&Ls and Balance sheets.
• Demonstrate basic knowledge of accounting principles and processes.
• Good communication, interpersonal skills.
• Ability to present financial information to non-financial management.
• Intermediate analytical and problem solving skills.
• Effective time management and prioritisation skills.
• Proficient in the use of accounting software packages (CPA, Sun and Vision desirable)
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
• Interest in learn vision/SQL and macros.
This is a great opportunity to work within a growing business, at the company they have a great work/life balance and generally have a great culture.
For further information and to be in with a chance of working for a leading company then please contact Rachel @ Pure.