Finance AssistantReference: J58215
Candidates will ideally have strong reporting, implementation of reporting process and analysis skills or they would consider someone who is very strong on Excel and has good attention to detail etc. A graduate would also be of interest given they have prior finance or analytical experience.
These are the main tasks of the role;
-Producing financial reports
-Financial analysis across designated areas of the business
-Updating system information
-Supporting the design, documentation and implementation of finance process improvements
-Supporting the budgeting and forecasting process (income and cost)
-Assisting with production of monthly management accounts and month end processes
Supporting Delivery of the Strategic Finance Improvement Project
• Timely financial analysis across several strategic financial areas.
• Supporting the design documentation and implementation of improvements to financial processes.
Supporting Delivery of Management information
• Assisting with preparing month end/year end journals and reconciliations.
• Assisting with budgeting and forecasting activities
• Preparation and analysis of management information (management accounts) under guidance from the Senior Finance Team.
• Other ad hoc duties connected to system and process development.
For more information on this position please let me know.For more information on this position please let me know.