Finance AssistantReference: J56740
I have a great opportunity to work with one of Cambridge's college as a Finance Assistant. The purpose of the role is to provide financial and administrative support to the finance and catering department.
You will be reporting into both the Finance Manager and Catering Manger and your duties will include:
- Carrying out banking
- Processing internal catering charges onto spreadsheets and the internal finance system
- Maintaining accounting records for all functions and hospitality events
- Processing deposits and pro-forma payments
- Recording overtime data for payroll
- Maintaining accounting records
To be successful in this position you will need to posses the following attributes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Excel Skills
- the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Customer Focussed
- Previous experience within a finance environment
This is a highly versatile role based in the City Centre.
There is no on site parking but the site is easily accessible on public transport.