Finance AssistantReference: J53042
Within the role, you will be working within a great educational organisation who cover a wide area of the East Anglia, ensuring that the youth of today are provided a good standard of education.
As a Finance Assistant, you will be responsible for a number of important responsibilities including:
- Reviewing the Purchase and Sales Ledgers
- Supporting the Assistant Finance Manager with budget analysis
- Supporting with accounting procedures
- VAT returns
- Collating month end data
- Other Ad Hoc duties
In order to be successful in this position, you will display the following skills and attributes:
- Experience working in a Finance environment or possess relevant transferable skills
- Be a team player and work with fellow Finance Assistants where required
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy within your work
- Ability to prioritise and be efficient in your work
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their accountancy knowledge in a busy but rewarding environment.