Finance ApprenticeReference: J51915
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to start their career in accounting or utilise their current AAT studies.
You will be working as part of the busy finance team whilst being trained by a highly experienced manager to progress your skills further.
Initial duties of the role include but will broaden as the role develops:
- Purchase Ledger- Processing and Imputing all Purchase orders for the business
- Bank Reconciliation's
- Sales Ledger
- Daily Banking
- Ad hoc duties as an when requested by your manager
Personal Skills Required:
- Keen to learn and develop their skills
- Started AAT or looking to start their studies
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Great time management
- Ability to work as part of a team
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please select apply now to submit your application.
Alternatively, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions - Norwich.