Finance AnalystReference: J51389
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in audit, internal controls and/or cost accounting.
• Managing and running the monthly Period Close Process for Inventory and Cost of Sales for the UK entity.
• Building and maintaining complex models for costing, analysis, and forecasting of new and existing products within the UK entity.
• Support with External Audit activities, ensuring that appropriate controls are in place and adhered to.
• Partnering with Supply Chain, to report, control, and forecast Inventory movements.
• Partnering with Manufacturing and Logistics, to provide inventory controls, analysis of costs and support of process improvements.
• Partnering with the Tax Department on the UK R&D claim.
Constantly striving for improvement, you will challenge the status quo and look for innovative and creative ways to solve problems and improve processes. You will be comfortable working directly with lab based and operational staff, supporting them with appropriate analysis and controls.
You will be a fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) ideally with experience in an accounting practice.
Experience in SAP, Oracle or similar ERP System. Advanced MS Excel experience is required.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure on 01223209888