Finance AdministratorJob not available
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a rapidly growing family owned UK manufacturing business looking for a Payroll & Accounts Administrator. Based in Attleborough.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for the efficient and accurate processing of all accounts related documentation and liaise with all departments as necessary. You will allocate BGC and cheque receipts, check and manage settlement terms and chase customers where necessary for payment. Other requirements of the role include resolving issues for non-payment, returns, price issues, and processing returns notes to credit notes.
You will also be expected to provide regular administration support to the payroll process.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
• Update and maintain spreadsheets for control and information purposes
• Payroll administration
• Allocate BGC and cheque receipts, checking and managing settlement terms
• Chase customers for payment, resolve issues for non-payment, i.e. items for return, price issues
• Returns notes - progress to credit notes
• New customers - check CPA, request 3 trade references, open account
• Period end reports
• Petty cash
• Update Areas Sales Managers with relevant sales information
To be successful, you will be able to demonstrate the following personal attributes:
• Must be able to process numerical information efficiently and accurately
• SUPERB Excel knowledge
• Excellent level of literacy and numeracy skills
• Specialist accounts packages
• Management information reports
• Good knowledge and understanding of basic accounts management principles
This position is being managed by Andrea West at Pure in Norwich. To apply, please email your CV.