Expenses AssistantReference: J52736
Within this role, there are a number of responsibilities that will fall under your remit including:
- Processing expenses, making sure they are correct and paid on time
- Dealing with any queries from employees regarding their expenses
- Posting expense journals
- Chasing for outstanding paperwork in order to process claims
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
A successful candidate for this role will possess the following set of skills and attributes:
- Experience working in an accounts based environment or be passionate about a career in finance and looking to take your first step into a finance based role.
- Proficiency using excel, particularly pivot tables and V-Lookups
- Knowledge of accountancy and expense systems is desirable
- Excellent communication skills and ability to use initiative to solve problems
- Organised with a strong eye for detail
- Friendly, outgoing and a desire to learn and develop within the role.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work in a well established team. The role is based on the outskirts of Cambridge and offers a healthy benefit package and on-site parking.