Executive Office AssistantReference: J52078
- Diary Management, proactively organising meetings and associated travel arrangements
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing emails and post
- Assist with any telephone enquiries or queries
- Produce agendas for meetings, take minutes and type up action points ensuring all Committee members receive the relevant information
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for meetings
- Support with the distribution of staff communications
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades A-C, including Maths and English is essential
- Strong IT skills with a sound knowledge of all Microsoft Office programmes
- Experience of typing minutes of meetings is essential
- Previous experience of working in an Executive Office or Financial Services environment is desirable.
- Ability to meet requirements and work effectively in a team or individually.