European Customs AdministratorReference: J58281
• Checking documentation is customs compliant
• Advising customers and EU partners of document errors
• Updating customers information
• Providing support to line managers
• Any other general ad hoc duties
• Have excellent verbal and written communication
• Have good interpersonal skills
• Have willingness to learn and develop
• Have a positive can do' attitude
• Have strong attention to deal and be well organised
You must be able to travel into the office Monday-Friday for this role and must be available immediately.
Please call Claire Oakley on 01245 708 808 to find out more or apply now!