Estates AdministratorReference: J56826
• Processing of monthly rent invoices using Sage 200.
• Raising invoices and credit notes as required for legal fees/deposits/fixtures & fittings etc.
• Producing final and ingoing statements for changes of tenancy.
• Opening and closing sales ledger accounts for new and existing tenants.
• Running credit checks for new applicants.
• Liaising with Solicitors, Operations Director and Business Development Managers on new tenancy agreements/renewals etc.
• Ensuring any changes are updated on the Estates databases & files.
• Producing tenancy agreements for un-licensed premises.
• Producing concession & side letters.
• Recording and tracking Premises Licence audits.
• Letter writing and preparing of documentation
Skills & Attributes:
• Methodical approach and highly organised.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Work accurately under pressure and to deadlines.
• Ability to work on own initiative and to multi-task.
• Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business (written and verbal).
• Ability to react positively and effectively with sudden and unexpected changes in demand.
• Adaptable in a changing environment.
• Accounts experience or understanding.
• IT literacy and knowledge including Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience of using Sage 200 would be an advantage but not essential.