ERP SupportJob not available
• Perform daily and monthly operational tasks to ensure smooth workflows;
• Handle users' support requests and ensure a timely and efficient service;
• Provide informal training for users to aid their understanding of ERP;
• Help departments map their processes;
• Assist in the monthly and yearly closing process to ensure a smooth running of operations;
• Generate and update ERP technical and business documentations.
• 1-2 years' relevant experience
• Previous experience with reporting and analytic applications
• Experience in Dynamics AX 2012 R3 / Dynamics NAV / Dynamics 365 / Grate Planes GP / JD Edwards and/or Power BI is a plus
• SQL experience desirable
• Knowledge in Supply chain, Warehousing and Sales operations would be beneficial. Using scanners or a bar coding system an advantage.
This role would suit a pro-active individual who is able to juggle multiple projects business-wide. You will be working in fantastic, modern offices in a fast-paced yet rewarding environment.
Please get in touch for further information.