Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Programme ManagerReference: J50238
Reporting to the Head of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, this role works closely with the HR and Recruitment team, helping deliver an ambitious and progressive programme of activity including progressing and elevating their Athena Swan Bronze award.
You will organise a range of events as part of the their equality in science programme, produce statistics to monitor impact and change and use of social science tools.
Essential skills for this role:
• Experience of progressing Athena SWAN and other EDI activities within scientific work environments
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to liaise with a wide range of people and build effective working relationships quickly
• Proactive approach and ability to work independently
• Strong communication skills both oral and written and ability to influence
• Ability to produce metrics and manipulate data
• Experience of social science research methods
• Flexible approach - able to juggle priorities and to respond to changes in workload at short notice
• Confident IT user: proficiency in Office software (particularly Excel and PowerPoint) and ability to learn how to maintain and change intranet pages
• Creative thinker, with initiative to take forward ideas within scope
In return, you will receive a generous salary, impressive and rewarding working environment.
Please call Caroline Batchelor today, applications close on September 19th, interviews on 26th an 28th September.