End Of Lease Team LeaderReference: J51707
Salary £20,600-£24,000 ( depending on experience) + 10 %
• Manage End of Lease Administrators and Residual Value Specialist day-to-day workloads ensuring maximum efficiency of operations
• Line Management Responsibilities including Personal Development Conversations and 121's
• Deputising for Leasing Manager where required
• Report on Residual Value exposures on a monthly basis and establish processes to minimize Residual Value penalties from lease companies
• Authorise Residual Value and other payments within agreed company delegated approval limits.
• Sign Completed offer letters and notice of assignment to Lease companies. in the absence of the Leasing Team Leader
• Manage and resolve customer lease queries, both internal and external.
• Propose deals to the finance companies as required
• Obtain and calculate settlement figures and ensure settlement invoices are paid on time and ensure all title invoices are paid on time
The Ideal Candidate will have experience in managing a team of at least 2 people and great skills in Excel.
Interviews will be taking place from 11th January 2019.