Embedded Software DeveloperJob not available
Pure are recruiting on behalf of a software business to hire an Embedded Software Developer on a permanent basis. Developing software that's deployed in over 20M vehicles worldwide they have a strong and fast-growing customer base.
As part of a fast-paced team, you'll help create the latest generation technology targeted for use within the automotive sector by creating and maintaining SDKs, pluggable components and reference applications.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience of developing C++ software for either Linux, Android, QNX, Windows Automotive, Windows CE, µItron, or Genivi Applied
- Have an understanding of networking programming, protocol design, compression, security and multithreaded programming
- Have experience in creating and maintaining development toolkits, pluggable components and reference applications
On top of working in a rewarding environment they offer:
- 35 hour week
- 6% Pension Scheme
- Paid life insurance and worldwide travel insurance
- Dental and medical cover
- Discounted gym membership, Cycle to Work Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Annual bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave
For more information please get in touch or apply with your CV.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: