EA to CEOReference: J50125
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an incredibly successful Charity based In Norfolk. The ideal candidate will have the experience and personality to develop and establish themselves as a discrete right hand to the CEO. You will be supporting in a very busy fast paced environment, leasing with key stakeholders, developing key relationships within the charity. We are looking for someone able to deal with a variety of workload, both private and office and have the ability to hit the ground running to support at this senior level.
You will be incredibly professionally and discrete and will use your initiative to pre-empt tasks and provide research/documents before being asked. Excellent MS office skills are required and any exposure to office management and accounts would be an advantage. Most importantly, you will have high-level support and will be client-facing. You will be a keen problem solver and will remain composed when dealing with difficult senior clients. You must be able to manage your own inbox effectively without any assistance and have excellent communication and Microsoft office skills.
You must be forward thinking, clear headed and very hard working. Ideally you will have a charity, professional services or corporate banking background.
• Five years + as a PA or equivalent high-board level role
• Extensive experience of managing a variable and unpredictable workload
• Provide support to the CEO with strategic diary management
• Experience with Board level meetings, presentations and on-the-day assistance.
• Coordinate all CEO travel arrangements
The successful PA to CEO will
• Confident I assuming responsibility and talking initiatives and set workload priorities
• Quick learner and problem solver
• Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (by phone, email and in person)
• Strong organisational skills and keen attention to detail.
This position is being managed by Andrea West at Pure, for further information please call 01603216450.if you are immediately available please apply now in order to be considered!