Dynamics Nav Consultant / ManagerReference: J57616
This exciting role will work with an expanding business across Europe, and leads the business in technical and functional development.
You will work collaboratively across the group to improve the Navision estate and technology.
Requirements for this role are:
- Experience working with versions 2013r2 & 2017+ (both are essential)
- CA/L coding skills
- Extensive experience working on full lifecycle Dynamics NAV projects
- Technical and Functional NAV experience
- Experience working at all levels across a complex business
- Worked in highly bespoke versions of the Navision system
- Understand and have skills to manage changes on Navision using the development environment:
oData Extraction XML and Excel definitions
oData imports - excel
oCode unit management and deployment
This role is offering an excellent salary as well as a broad range of benefits.
The position is ideally based in Suffolk but could be remote.
Salary: £60,000.00-£70,000.00 per year + good benefits