Divisional Financial ControllerReference: J52638
The Group are highly successful and this particular division has seen significant change over the past couple of years with a strategic plan in place for growth. The business has a core focus on delivering exceptional quality to its customers whilst attracting the best possible talent into the Group.
The Controller role is a key role in the division and will partner with the Divisional Head and represent finance as part of the senior leadership team.
• Provide financial stewardship to the divisional management team
• Support the division with approval of bids and investment proposals
• Assist in driving improvements in financial performance through assessing key accounting activities on projects, inventory, working capital and preparation of performance reporting
• Management for two direct reports
• Preparation of strategic plan and driving longer term growth
• Ensure that Group policies, practices and standards for integrity are maintained
• Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
• Experienced within an international organisation
• Sector experience within manufacturing / engineering is preferential
• Experience of accounting for long term projects
• An understanding of SAP would be beneficial
• Drive and ambition to success are essential
We are looking for an ambitious candidate that is looking to progress there career and take a step to the next level.