Director of People & CultureJob not available
This is an exciting time to be joining the Trust as they progress with the next phase of their strategic development under a renewed leadership. The Director of People and Culture will be fully supported by their colleagues on the Executive Leadership Team in developing the people strategy and ensuring that operational excellence is secured to underpin wider school improvement.
The successful candidate will play a key role in developing and delivering the strategic aim of providing operational excellence to all academies and operate as part of the executive leadership team of the Trust. The Trust support services aim to develop a customer focused approach that empowers colleagues across the team to deliver a high quality educational experience to every child within the Trust and the Director of People & Culture will lead and develop a team of professionals to ensure that they can deliver on this aim.
Key areas will include:
• Work with the senior leadership team and Principals to understand their organisational and people issues, acting as a change agent to develop and implement the Trusts HR strategy.
• Contribute to achieving the Trust vision by bringing HR closer to the Academies and championing strategic people solutions.
• Apply expertise in change management to influence and shape changes within the Trust and to ensure change is driven with pace. Working in partnership with key stakeholders across the Trust, act as a change agent to ensure the delivery of organisational behaviours and culture that drive the delivery of the Trust's vision.
• To lead a proactive customer focussed HR service to support the Trust and individual Academies in employee experience and wellbeing, employee relations, diversity and inclusion, learning and development, reward and recognition, talent management, resourcing, organisation development and design and people analytics.
• To lead and oversee the implementation and continuous improvement of HR systems and processes, including payroll, recruitment, absence monitoring and performance management. Enable self-service wherever possible, reducing duplication and ensuring accurate information to managers and Principals to support effective decision making.
Skills & Experience:
• Qualified to chartered status of the CIPD.
• Significant experience of working with senior leaders to develop people strategy and solutions to meet business outcomes.
• Exceptional consulting skills and stakeholder management.
• Able to work collaboratively with all internal stakeholders and operate as part of the leadership team .
• Up to date knowledge of employment legislation and best practice.
• An intuitive, analytical and pro-active approach to day-to-day work practices.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of shaping the future operating model and direction of the Trust. They want to ensure that they become the educator and employer of choice in all of the communities they operate and the and the successful candidate will buy into this vision and be able to support the organisation to be innovative within this area. In return, they offer to support your work and ideas and allow you to flourish in your role, as they appreciate that this will then allow others within the organisation to do so too.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team and taking the next steps in your career and you have the knowledge, skills and ability to bring about successful change across a large organisation, please send you application to Becky Wilson
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: