Director of Communications and BrandReference: J51857
* Develop and implement a compelling and consistent brand proposition
* Lead the implementation of the communications startegy, supporting the development of key messages, monitoring, evaluating and adjusting the startegy as necessary
* Lead, develop and maintain positive media relationships, alongside developing and maintaining a strong influencer and political network
* Support the fundraising team in planning and delivery of high quality supporter communications
* Lead reputation risk management policies and procedures
* Acting as part of the Senior Management Team to contribute to the overall leadership of the organisation
* Actively support and performance manage the Communications and Brand team
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international charity who make a real impact on lives. A broad role that will enable you to utilise your branding, communication and stakeholder relationship skills and give the opportunity to manage a motivated and ambitious team and work as a key part of a driven SMT.
The organisation are located within walking distance of the train station and also offer free on-site car parking. They take a flexible approach and so work from home or working adjusted hours will be considered. There are requirements to travel internationally, both to build relationships with colleagues and also to see the work that the charity deliver in the field. This is a full time role working 35 hours per week.
Follow the link for further information on SOS Children's Villages: