Director of CommunicationsJob not available
The main aim of the role is to support and manage the communications and media team, alongside overseeing the development and implementation of the new communications and media strategy.
• Control and create content for the social media channels and website including posts to celebrate success, good news, upcoming events, support and advice content, etc.
• Manage the systems used to share resources and information internally.
• Support and implement creative campaigns to promote key information.
• Work closely with broadcast and print media to promote good news stories.
• To present professional PR support at times of need or media interest.
• To maintain and create regional and national network links.
• Manage the communications and media team.
• Previous experience of writing web copy and running social media channels.
• Experience in a similar type of role which a focus on communications, journalism or public relations.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• Comfortable and confident promoting the Church of England and faith in Jesus Christ.
• Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office and other related software.
• The successful candidate will need a full valid UK driving license.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in a close, friendly team and help make an impact to the local community.
For more information, please contact our Marketing team.