Digital Marketing Specialist - 6 month contractJob not available
* Support and manage digital activity for the global website
* Collaborate with the team to ensure a joined-up approach
* Support in the implementation of the strategy across digital channels
* Build relationships and manage media partners
* Identify, test and recommend new activities
* Ensure campaigns are optimised and deliver against KPI's
* Budget planning, management and forecasting
* Analyse data to report on and measure success
The successful candidate will be degree educated (or equivalent) and have solid knowledge of PPC and experience in delivering increased ROI through digital as well as building integrated campaigns. You will be comfortable in interpreting data and web analytics, managing budgets and forecasting. You will also have a strong understanding of affiliate marketing.
This is a great opportunity to work with this leading global business, where you will be given the opportunity to work autonomously with a variety of stakeholders to deliver excellent results.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: