Digital Marketing ManagerReference: J49801
Focusing on conversion rate optimisation, this role will suit someone who can take a prospect from first search or interest on any medium utilising Google, Bing, review, comparison or affiliate sites, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) through to their website to convert them into a customer.
This is a varied role working as a key part of this busy team focusing on lead generation and ultimately growing the business.
Candidates must have the following:-
* Recent extensive knowledge of PPC, including, but not limited to, Google Adwords
* Experience of improving conversion through landing page design, testing and optimisation
* Previous experience of design/build/project delivery of a new website
* Demonstrable evidence of growing leads/sales through CRO work
* Strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies
* Ability to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
* Experience of working effectively with the marketing team, developers, agencies and other third parties to launch campaigns on time and budget
You will have the ability to see how their activities impact the big picture goals of the business and be organised, resourceful, creative and have strong interpersonal skills. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated digital marketer who wants to be at the forefront of the industry and technologies.
Free car parking and a good benefits package are available in this role