Digital Marketing ManagerJob not available
You will need to bring energy and innovation to the role and to the channel in order to set and execute growth strategies. The role is extremely varied and will involve full responsibility for all Paid Social operations, including but not limited to; channel development, customer relationship management and team management & support.
• Paid Social Channel Ownership
• Account Excellence
• Client relationship and communication management
• Internal reporting and communication
• Line management and recruitment
• Multi-channel approach
• Business development
You will require:
• Min 3 years' experience managing paid social campaigns with current update knowledge of paid social
• Experience managing a team
• Experience with multi-channel digital marketing
• Experience setting and implementing strategy
• Ecommerce and retail sector experience
• Client management
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Strong organizational and communication skills
This is a full time permanent opportunity, however, during their search they are keen to secure temporary assistance, so if this sounds of interest and you can't commit permanently, there is still an opportunity to get involved short term.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with a successful, profitable, growing company at an early stage (going more than eight years, the company has been able to retain all the fun elements of a startup but with a proven record behind them). An entrepreneurial, target-oriented culture with a wealth of talented people - provided you are prepared to work hard - they will give you plenty of freedom to succeed with plenty of responsibility. A proven track record of making money online, ambitious, with a want to succeed, seeking the best people to join them.