Digital Marketing ExecutiveReference: J57075
If you want the opportunity to be part of a success story and to contribute to the growth and digital presence of the organisation then this is a great role for you.
The Digital Marketing Executive supports all paid and unpaid online media activity (paid search, affiliates, organic search). This is a hands on' role requiring a driven and self-motivated individual to plan, implement and optimise PPC and Shopping advertising campaigns. This role will also support the implementation of Paid Social, Affiliate and SEO activities.
The main aim of the role is to increase sessions and transactions across all acquisition channels to UK and International websites and grow revenue. To support the Paid Search, Shopping and Paid Social team traffic/ROAS/Revenue objectives and goals.
• Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Marketing:
• Google Shopping:
• Paid Social:
• Search Engine Optimisation (SEO):
Key skills and experience required;
• Proven experience working in an online marketing environment
• Experience working with PPC and Google Shopping
• Strong analytical skills and experience working with large sets of data
• Experience managing large monthly budgets
• Ability to identify and create new revenue and session opportunities
• Experience with Google Analytics, Google Shopping, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Affiliate Marketing and Facebook Advertising.
• A degree in marketing, mathematics or similar is not necessary but is an advantage