Digital Marketing ExecutiveJob not available
Duties will include;
• Agree monthly budget with Head of Marketing, implement, monitor and analyse activity, supplying monthly reports.
• Liaise with Digital Media Agent/Media regarding digital advertising opportunities. PPC activity and SEO.
• Brief design team regarding any agreed digital content requirements. Proof for accuracy and ensure that CMV style/content guidelines are maintained working to strict budgets and timescales.
• Together with the Web Content Executive and design team, a sound ability to produce consumer and travel trade email campaigns using the Campaignmaster platform as specified by the Marketing Manager or Head of Marketing.
• Copy writing for social media, emails and website.
• Liaise with Web Development Executive regarding website content. Regularly update news and blog.
• Develop a clear strategy for Facebook and twitter to be agreed with the Head of Marketing to ensure continued growth of likes and followers. Introduce regular themed posts and fully utilise these marketing channels to promote sales.
• Maintain and develop CMV TV site ensuring that all content is relevant and up to date.
• Develop new Digital Marketing initiatives and explore new opportunities.
• Good knowledge of competitor's websites, e-marketing campaigns, social media and other digital activity.
• Monitor the response to all digital activity, online advertising, e-marketing campaigns, and report back to Head of Marketing and Commercial Director on a weekly basis.
• Working alongside the Marketing Manager and Web Content Executive, an understanding of all job roles is necessary to ensure that all Marketing Support functions are met.
Key skills required: Social media platforms, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
A great opportunity for a highly organised individual to work within the Travel industry.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: