Digital Marketing ExecutiveJob not available
Working on two exciting digital projects duties include:
* Providing technical and project support in preparation and delivery of a new website and blog site
* Acting as the central point of contact between the digital marketing team, project manager and specialist teams
* Active involvement in the requirements gathering and scoping phases of the project
* Help to ensure that site requirements are met throughout the site development phases
* Migrating pages and content to the new platform
* Work with the SEO agency to ensure pages are optimised
* Work with internal stakeholders to create updated, re-purposed and new content
* Monitor and communicate project progress with the teams
The successful candidate will have digital marketing experience gained in a B2B environment, ideally professional services. Project experience is essential and you must be a strong communicator who is highly organised. Knowledge of SEO and PPC is desirable. Candidates should be happy to commit to the duration of the contract.
This is a great opportunity to work on exciting new projects working as part of the larger marketing and across this forward thinking, innovative and well regarded business.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: