Digital Marketing ExecutiveReference: J50585
Working on two exciting digital projects duties include:
* Providing technical and project support in preparation and delivery of a new website and blog site
* Acting as the central point of contact between the digital marketing team, project manager and specialist teams
* Active involvement in the requirements gathering and scoping phases of the project
* Help to ensure that site requirements are met throughout the site development phases
* Migrating pages and content to the new platform
* Work with the SEO agency to ensure pages are optimised
* Work with internal stakeholders to create updated, re-purposed and new content
* Monitor and communicate project progress with the teams
The successful candidate will have digital marketing experience gained in a B2B environment, ideally professional services. Project experience is essential and you must be a strong communicator who is highly organised. Knowledge of SEO and PPC is desirable. Candidates should be happy to commit to the duration of the contract.
This is a great opportunity to work on exciting new projects working as part of the larger marketing and across this forward thinking, innovative and well regarded business.