Digital Marketing Communications SpecialistJob not available
£30,000 - £36,000 (doe)
Pure are delighted to be recruiting for a Digital Marketing Communications Specialist to join this well established business based on the outskirts of Cambridge.
- Define digital lead generation tools to include campaigns
- Manage website content, development and SEO
- Manage all digital channels
- Ownership and further development of the CRM platform, improving automation
- Measuring and reporting on ROI
- Work as a member of the team to create digital campaigns to support product launches and demand genartion campaigns
- Develop and implement processes for email communications
Working as part of a highly skilled and experienced marketing team and reporting to the Marketing Director, this is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career and join an established, award winning Cambridge based technology business. The successful candidate will have or be studying towards a CIM qualification and have a strong digital background and good CRM knowledge, ideally Salesforce. Candidates should come from a B2B background, enjoy working with data, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail.
For more information and a full job description please apply with your up to date CV. The role would suit those living in the Cambridge and surrounding region, including Ely, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Haverhill, Stowmarket, St Ives, Cambourne, Biggleswade, St Neots, Royston, Letchworth, and Bishops Stortford.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: