Digital Marketing Account ManagerJob not available
Ideally, you will have experience working in the retail industry, but not doing so, does not rule you out. If you have valuable experience (minimum of 2 years) of digital marketing with PPC as well as leadership experience or capabilities and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this could be the next opportunity for you.
• Account Management: Campaign delivery, create/articulate client vision and objectives, project management (roadmaps), growth through digital marketing.
• Campaign Management: Create & monitor advanced digital marketing campaigns to achieve maximum performance.
• Client Communication
• Development feedback to technical & R&D teams
• Line Management & mentoring of digital marketing executives and account managers.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following:
• A passion for digital marketing
• Experience managing PPC campaigns (minimum 2 years)
• A strong understanding of Ecommerce and the retail sector in the context of digital marketing.
• Excellent client management and relationship building skills.
• Strong analytical and project management experience.
• Accurate attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure when required.
You will have a passion for digital marketing, the ability to think creatively and identify/resolve problems, contributing effectively to a team environment.
This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving business; a company that has won google and employer of the year awards; managing an exciting client base. It will allow you to take the next career steps in PPC, in a well-supported and innovative environment.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: