Digital Marketing Account ManagerReference: J53683
Ideally, you will have experience working in the retail industry, but not doing so, does not rule you out. If you have valuable experience (minimum of 2 years) of digital marketing with PPC as well as leadership experience or capabilities and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this could be the next opportunity for you.
• Account Management: Campaign delivery, create/articulate client vision and objectives, project management (roadmaps), growth through digital marketing.
• Campaign Management: Create & monitor advanced digital marketing campaigns to achieve maximum performance.
• Client Communication
• Development feedback to technical & R&D teams
• Line Management & mentoring of digital marketing executives and account managers.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following:
• A passion for digital marketing
• Experience managing PPC campaigns (minimum 2 years)
• A strong understanding of Ecommerce and the retail sector in the context of digital marketing.
• Excellent client management and relationship building skills.
• Strong analytical and project management experience.
• Accurate attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure when required.
You will have a passion for digital marketing, the ability to think creatively and identify/resolve problems, contributing effectively to a team environment.
This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving business; a company that has won google and employer of the year awards; managing an exciting client base. It will allow you to take the next career steps in PPC, in a well-supported and innovative environment.