Digital Channel OwnerReference: J52189
An opportunity has arisen to join a Digital Communications team, as part of a professional scientific body and membership organisation, responsible for ensuring digital presence-across website, social media, email and search- is as impactful as possible, in promoting work, products and services to a worldwide and diverse community of chemists and those passionate about chemistry.
You'll be part of a team responsible for content creation and delivery across a range of digital channels to support communications and marketing projects, supporting colleagues from across the organisation, advising on best practice and the most effective use of digital channels and tactics.
You'll need to turn your hand to a variety of digital communication and marketing channels, taking the lead on the use of our YouTube and LinkedIn channels. You'll monitor digital channel performance and use the data to make recommendations about the further development of these channels.
You'll need to have a passion for social media, understand both organic and paid content across campaigns and able to discuss how these channels work with informed colleagues and non-experts alike.
You require the following experience:
• Degree or equivalent qualification/experience in relevant communication/marketing.
• Email marketing, social media management, digital advertising & content marketing.
• LinkedIn as a digital marketing tool: social posting tools; paid promotion.
• YouTube as a digital marketing platform; video content, video production and best practise.
• Leading email platforms and marketing automation systems.
• Measuring and reporting on performance of digital content and channels.
• Creating and publishing content for corporate social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
• Website content management systems.
Search engine marketing and SEO (search engine optimisation) would be advantageous.
Based in Cambridge and reporting to the Digital Communications Manager, you will be part of a team, which is a centre of excellence for the whole organisation, focused on connecting the organisation with audiences through the digital landscape.
This is a fixed term (9-12month) role, covering maternity leave