Digital Campaigns ManagerJob not available
You responsibilities will include:
• Oversight of all paid-for digital fundraising/marketing activity
• Developing digital campaigns across multiple channels, maximising marketing performance.
• Lead and maximise SEO and AdWords management.
• Lead on development and delivery of digital-led Brand campaigns.
• Lead on analysis and reporting.
• Develop usability, design, content and conversion of websites and drive online
• Work with digital agencies
• Project management and contractor management, including contract negotiation and
• Create digital content
• Act as the guardian of digital engagement, ensuring best practices.
• Team management and development, working with the Head of Dept and Director.
You will report to Head of Brand and liaise across the organisation, working with key contacts in Comms, Brand team and other stakeholders. You require a degree or equivalent qualification in marketing with experience of CMS, workflow, procurement, digital marketing communications, project planning, paid for campaigns, and digital campaigns
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: