DevOps EngineerReference: J52722
Pure are working with a leading global risk advisory business to recruit a DevOps Engineer on a permanent basis. With more than 40,000 employees they operate in over 140 countries where they're trusted by 90% of the global fortune 100 companies. Their office, based just south of Cambridge is only a few minutes from the station and provides parking for employees.
You'll join a small, highly skilled team, providing software and systems support in a Microsoft-centric development environment. You will manage key components of their business-critical infrastructure and assist in the creation, design, implementation and review of automated tests.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following:
- Strong scripting skills (PowerShell), automation and configuration management
- Experience administering CI systems (VSTS, TeamCity), creating build configurations and pipelines
- Background in Windows administration
- Experience with using a broad range of Azure technologies (Storage, Virtual networking, Azure AD, ARM)
- Experience administering version control systems such as Git
- SQL Server administration
- Understanding of network topologies and common network protocols and services
- C#: Experience developing .Net applications
With a 35 hour working week, they offer flexible working and a benefits package that includes:
- Generous pension scheme
- Company NI Sharing
- Life assurance
- Private medical plan
- Group Income Protection
- Health Assessments
- 25 days holiday + option to buy
For more information please apply with your CV or get in touch.