DevOps EngineerReference: J50200
Based at Cambridge Science Park (Milton)
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Extensive Benefits Package (details below)
I am currently working with one of Cambridge's most prestigious organisations in relation to their search for a DevOps Engineer. The position will be on a salaried basis and therefore is subject to the companies extensive benefits package, this includes: Short hours, 26 days holiday + bank hols, Private Healthcare, Childcare Vouchers, Free Parking, Subsidised Restaurant.
On top of this they offer a fantastic working environment, easy access from Cambridge North Train Station and the opportunity to work within their established team.
- Managing and securing Windows server at scale
- Cloud Hosting Datacentres (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure) at scale
- PowerShell or similar scripting language
- Security knowledge including vulnerabilities and mitigation
- Configuration Management tools
- Agile practices including Scrum and Kanban
- Background of working within a DevOps environment
- Understanding of end to end modem web architectures (DNS, HTTP,SSL, TCP/IP, Load-balancing) and monitoring web applications
- Excellent Communication Skills
For further information please contact Jenny Barrett