Developer (SSIS & ASP.NET)Reference: J51474
What is the job?
Working under the direction of the Lead Developer you will develop new in house software solutions to meet the needs of the business whilst also enhancing the capabilities of its existing systems/applications.
What experience do I need?
• Use to working within an Agile environment (essential)
• Worked across the full SDLC (essential)
• Experience working within a large commercial business (desirable)
What skills do I need?
• SQL Server (essential)
• ASP.NET/MVC (essential)
• Familiar with source control and Unit Test Frameworks (essential)
• Cloud knowledge ideally AWS (desirable)
This is position is well suited to an experienced developer coming from a larger commercial business looking for a fresh opportunity to develop themselves. Opportunities to develop into management roles or senior developer roles are available and the position comes with a competitive benefits package.