Desktop Support EngineerReference: J52706
- Provide excellent second line support and customer service to all clients including global customers.
- Control and follow processes including incident management, service requests, service level management etc.
- Perform well and be the point of contact in recovery and restoration situations, to prevent serious disruption.
- Take control of incoming requests and incidents.
- Help and share your knowledge within the team and create documentation where necessary.
- Work with Active Directory to control permissions and users
- Help improve and suggest improvements to the system
- Supporting company staff with their IT requirements, including video conferencing equipment.
- Maintain the stock control process.
- Experience in a support role previously
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good technical knowledge including Active Directory
- Experience supporting a Microsoft environment
- A pro-active and positive attitude towards providing good quality customer service.
- Have a good eye for detail and motivation to succeed.
This is a brilliant opportunity will support your career progression and give you exposure to different systems. They also have a brilliant benefits package.
For more information, please contact Jenny in our Cambridge office.