Deputy Finance Manager (Financial Reporting & Capital)Reference: J52668
As part of a larger Finance Team, this role reports into a Finance Business partner and is largely responsible for Financial Reporting and Capital in both routine and project work.
This role will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of Financial records pertaining to Capital Expenditure
- Ensuring accountable Audit trails on all systems
- Preparation of year-end information for inclusion in accounts
- Undertaking Accounts Payable duties
- Provide Ad-Hoc cover for other team members
- Supporting and manage junior staff with their studies and development
The ideal candidate will:
- Fully AAT Qualified or/and studying ACCA/CIMA
- Strong IT skills including Excel and Financial systems
- Good comprehension of the need for confidentiality
- Relationship skills, both within the team and also wider across the business
- Highly organised and efficient
The successful person will be employed on a full-time permanent basis and receive a competitive package.
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please select apply now to submit your application.
Alternatively, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions - Norwich.