Database EngineerReference: J57349
Norfolk/Suffolk (Some Remote working)
up to 45,000
I have an exciting opportunity in Norwich for a Data Engineer looking for a new role. the role is within the Data and Model analytics team organizing and managing data within there SQL database alongside creating efficient processes to utilize the data.
- VBA, C#
- Excel and excel data processing
- Well-developed research, numerical and analytical skills
- Create tools by considering both back-end organisation of data and front-end accessibility for end-users to view and utilize data and output reports for clients.
- Use API's to link SQL to external data and existing forecasting tools.
- Build new analysis tools by taking conceptual designs and prototypes and converting them into tools that can be used by the wider team for forecasting.
I am ideally looking for candidates who have 5+ years experience in a Software Developer or DBA role, if you have strong dev skills my client is offering to train you on the database side.
CLICK APPLY NOW! If this sounds like the opportunity for you, or contact Daniel De Pontes at Pure Resourcing Solutions.