Database AdministratorJob not available
Our client, a leading employer in Cambridge are currently recruiting for a SQL Database Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- SQL Server architecture and design: Table and index definition, Stored procedure and trigger development, High availability and disaster recovery
- Development, QA, UAT and production system support and maintenance including: Reactive and proactive database tuning and optimisation, Database security and hardening, Root cause analysis and troubleshooting.
- Database lifecycle management including: Collaboration with development and QA teams advising on performance, scalability and optimisation, Supporting IT operations with cloud-based database deployment and administration, Database source code control, Change management in accordance with processes required by a financial organisation, Process definition and management.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following:
- 2-5 years' experience building and managing SQL Server environments
- Confidence and competence with T-SQL
- SQL Server Integration Services
- OLTP, reporting/data warehouse, including ETL
- Comfortable with TCP/IP-based networking and security
- Cloud infrastructure, ideally Amazon Web Services
On top of working in a modern and relaxed working environment they offer a competitive benefits package, which includes:
- Flexible hours
- Private medical insurance
- 4 x salary life assurance
- Income protection
- 5% pension contributions
The business are offering an exciting range of projects, excellent opportunities for further development, and a superb salary and benefits package.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: