Data & BI AnalystJob not available
This position will lead the businesses data and BI function in a hands on role offering career progression, a fantastic salary and working for a highly engaged and growing business.
Duties will include:
- Responsibility, leadership and management for the groups continued focus on data analytics
- Maintain a suite of statistical reports covering most areas of the business (and expanding into all)
- Maintain confidence in the data as a single source of truth by ensuring data are up to date, reliable, consistent and coherent
- Use advanced analytics and statistical techniques to provide in-depth, up to date and comprehensive insights
- Work closely with other teams within the business on their data needs. This may include: providing bespoke datasets, automating reports that help reduce manual work, providing advice on how analytical tools can help enhance their work etc.
- Provide leadership across the business in using analytical tools and developing advanced statistical techniques in order to leverage the value of data we already collect.
- Coordinate and prioritise multiple work streams, across various parts of the business, that are subject to their own dependencies and risks.
- Liaise with external services and vendor management
- Experience with Power BI and ideally Qlik or another visualization too.
- SQL experience with a background in scripting and reporting services (SSIS - SSRS etc..)
- Experience working with a major ERP systems would be an advantage (SAP, Dynamics, JDE etc…)
- Data modelling - Good understanding and experience in relational databases. This includes setting up various data tables and how they relate to each other to ensure the output is accurate. Ensure relatively quick and reliable updating of reports, while maintaining flexibility around the metrics included in those reports.
- Business Intelligence and data visualisation - The ability to convey clearly analytical insights and statistical methods to key stakeholders within the business.
- Experience with business analysis and projects advantageous
- Strong communication and stakeholder management experience with the ability to deal with people at all levels of a group business
The company are offering a leading salary and excellent range of benefits.
This is a hands on role early in the company's investment and growth as a data and analytics driven business.
You will be reporting directly to senior management and able to create a roadmap and view of data in the business for the future…
The position will be required to work in the companies (stunning) offices close to the A12 with some flexible working options from home. The business offer progression and development in an environment is highly engaged and rewarding. This is a unique opportunity with one of the regions leading employers. Please get in touch or apply for further info.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: