Data Analyst (Finance)Reference: J50717
The company are ideally looking for someone with good knowledge of finance who is looking to progress within the manufacturing industry.
This role will be very hands on within the business and will involve the person working across various departments.
Key Duties of the role will include:
- Daily business summary - collating information in Excel
- Block cost analysis and mix design adjustments
- Building/updating reports for production, sales and finance
- Pricing and margin analysis etc
- Processing purchase invoices/matching with purchase receipts
- Stock monitoring and adjustments
- Costing/margin adjustments
- Setting up new items on systems
- Archiving data
- Covering Payroll when required
- RIDDOR reporting
- COSHH assessments and safe systems of work
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BES 6001 Management Systems
- Point of contact for/accompanying external audit bodies (BSI, BBA, BPA)
- Writing manuals/procedures
- Coordinate objectives and targets, management reviews, internal audits, legal compliance
- QA, testing data, control of non-conforming product
- Non-conformities and corrective actions
- Monitor energy usage, approved suppliers, sustainability data
- Environmental emergency response plans, risks, aspects and impacts
- Waste Packaging Regulations
- Solar generation/FIT management
- Educated to Degree level or hold other recognised qualifications
- Ability to liaise with people across the business at all levels
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Able to pick details up quickly
The successful person will be working Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm and receive a great salary + package.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, please apply now to submit your CV or get in touch with Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions- Norwich.