Data AnalystReference: J57054
We are looking for an experienced IT/Data Analyst who can work across a complex and multi-site business supporting development, support and training across a range of business systems. You will also be broadly involved in a range of projects for new systems and applications.
Duties will include:
* Supporting business applications and systems
* Gathering requirements and analysis for new business systems
* Working with end users on reporting solutions, data and BI
* Develop and maintain databases
* Escalation point for support and helpdesk for business systems problems and issues
* Working on a range of projects for systems and application upgrades and investment
* Working with 3rd party suppliers of delivery, SLA's and feedback
* Become a subject matter for bespoke and new applications as well as any CRM and ERP developments
We are looking for a strong technical skills set including some (not all) of the following:
* Excellent SQL skills - SSRS, TSQL, MySQL etc...
* Experience in reporting or BI, via SQL or another method/tool and data analysis experience
* Broad range of experience with Microsoft business applications
* Experience with larger business systems - ERP / CRM etc...
* Experience working on projects, upgrades or implementations
Desirable but not essential to apply:
* Sharepoint experience
* Microsoft Dynamics Nav
* Any experience with languages/coding
* Data and webservices tools - HTML, SOAP, JSON, REST, XML etc.
This is a superb business offering further training, development and a clear career path for progression.
they are offering a market leading salary and broad range of benefits.
In the current environment they offer work from home and flexitime, the positions works with a large and friendly IT team supporting sites all over the UK.
Please apply for a full job description and further details!