Data Analyst & DeveloperJob not available
We are looking for an experienced BI/MI professional, duties will include:
* Develop, document and move large volume data into a number of systems and workflows
* Take ownership for the companies data quality, storage and process
* Support business units in better quality reporting and use of bespoke and general reports/info/MI
* Lead projects for better data solutions and reporting
* Manipulate, extract and move data via multiple systems
* Maintain SQL servers
* Backend API development for new systems/integrations
* Management and delivery of new solutions working with internal teams and 3rd party suppliers
* Make recommendations across Data, SQL, ETL, visualisation and BI for best practice and new solutions
Key skills required include (some not all) of the following:
* Strong SQL skills including SSIS etc.
* Experience within a BI/MI reporting role through from data manipulation to reporting and interpretation
* Experienced with ETL pipelines as well as a data visualisation tool, Power BI/Tableau etc...
* Ideally some level of previous programming experience
* Broad range of data experience ideally across multiple larger platforms - Mongo/NoSQL etc
* General infrastructure and cloud experience would be useful as well as any experience with API's
The company aren't looking for experience in all of the above, and are willing to support training and development in certain areas.
The business is offering an excellent salary and package, with a mixture of home working and office based of a flexi basis.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: